Struggling To Find Balance In Your Business?
- Have you built your business to the point that it's too big to handle?
- Does the day-to-day grind of running the business get in the way of your growth plans?
- Has the business lost its shine and does it leave you drained each week?
Too many business owners pay too high a price for their success. They get off to a good start, get some good momentum, maybe even earn some good profits, but then the growth curve turns into an uphill battle.
Logistics take over and you spend less and less time doing that thing that you're really good at, the thing that kicked the business off in the first place that you actually like to do (a lot).
You've got a team to manage now. And customers. And infrastructure. You struggle to keep up with the changes in the industry let alone introduce changes to the business.
And did someone say cash flow? What's that again? Isn't it supposed to come in faster than it goes out?
Believe it or not, these growing pains are a natural part of the business growth process. But even though it's natural, most business owners don't make it past this stage. Most business owners either: a) struggle on and settle for getting by instead of getting ahead, or b) close the doors out of sheer frustration.
Hang in there. We've Got Your Back!!
Here's the thing.
If you're already earning six figures or more in your business, you've already done the hard part - establishing your value.
So now you're ready for the harder part - leveraging your value. We can help with that.
Leverage Mastery is a unique blend of coaching, consulting and hands-on support where we jump in boots and all to take you and your business to the next levels. Yes, that's levels with an s... as in more than one.
If you can imagine a squad coming into your business and working directly with you to realise your short and mid-term goals then that's us.
We'll break it down and focus on the projects, promotions, people and processes to create a platform for success. (Follow the link for more info about our Leverage Lab Framework).
PLUS - if you need help with the implementation and all the detaily bits, we've got our own crew and peeps we can work with on your behalf to make sure the bits get done. And done well.
NB - Leverage Mastery is a 'boring business plan free zone'. We don't like boring business plans and we don't use them. Our planning process is fun, flexible and fast moving (and fun).
LEVERAGE MASTERY IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Are already earning a consistent six figure plus income through your field of expertise
- Already have a team in place helping you with your business
- Are looking to diversify your business income streams
- Have a business that relies on you to be present to continue generating revenue
We'll work with you in short sprints.
Kick Off Sprint. Four Months
The Kick-Off Sprint runs for four months and commences with an intensive 2-on-1 two to three hour strategic planning session where we’ll help you clarify and outline your business goals for the next 12 months and establish project and promotion plan(s) for your first quarter. We'll look at your existing systems and processes and prioritise what needs to be fixed or set up first.
- 2-3 hour planning session
- Develop 3 year vision and 12 month plan
- Weekly strategy and progress meetings (first month)
- Fortnightly strategy and progress calls (2nd, 3rd and 4th month)
- Map out quarterly promotional calendar
- Review metrics and measurements (build your flight deck)
- Operations Manual - Audit and identify gaps. Schedule content updates
- Content Marketing plan (if required)
- Systems review
- Org chart review
- Twice monthly strategy calls
We’ll then commence a monthly cycle of strategic calls and training sessions and touch-points to help you and your team evaluate your progress and establish your next steps.
Continuation Sprints. Three Months Each
As the Kick Off Sprint nears its completion, we'll conduct a two-hour review and planning session where we’ll evaluate your current quarterly projects and promotions and establish your plans for the following quarter. Then we'll work with you and your team on conintued implementation.
- Two hour review and planning session
- Review prior quarter progress
- Develop next quarter promotional plans
- Review metrics and measurements (upgrade your flight deck)
- Operations Manual - Review and update as we go. Schedule content updates
- Systems review (continuation)
- KPI team review (continuation)
- Twice monthly strategy calls
How to Apply
We have strictly limited capacity on this program so it is available by application only. Click on the ENQUIRE NOW button below to submit your details and we’ll contact you to process your enquiry.